'Wear Nice Clothes' is the ultimate in procrastination for our writers who prefer to write satirical fashion commentary than actually do the work for their degrees. We love vintage shops, charity shops, clothes that last forever and customisation.

Monday 7 December 2009

NYC Style.

New York Blogger, Gotham Hipster's, tips and tricks from her city.


TOPSHOP AND THE AMERICAN GIRL.Skulls and Velvet


When Topshop first arrived in the US, all mayhem ensued.  International fans of the shop lined up in Soho for a glimpse of Kate Moss and her collection. Pinkberry treated those who waited in the never ending line to complimentary frozen yogurt, and the amount of media coverage over the two block radius was chaotic. I, however, feared Topshop’s opening and waited until the pandemonium had died down to pay a visit.
It did not.
Eventually when I did make my way to the store for the first time, it was crowded and crazy but I didn’t care, I had found heaven- that is to say heaven with $45 leotard. Topshop surely revolutionized New York stores.
I have compiled my Topshop must-haves for the holiday season, because evidently that’s what they’ll become, my cravings. 
london callin

Death Angels Cropped Tee, £16
Eighties Style Faux Fur Coat, £95
Checked Shoulder Jacket, £75
Button Through Frilled Skirt, £35
Glittery Velvet Balcony Bra, £18
Daisy Hook and Eye Dress, £45
Knitted Embellished Crop Top, £40
Cropped Check Blouse, £25
Anchor Leotard by Rare**, £10
AMBER Crepe Sole Platform Boot, £85 

 Written by Gotham Hipster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment