'Wear Nice Clothes' is the ultimate in procrastination for our writers who prefer to write satirical fashion commentary than actually do the work for their degrees. We love vintage shops, charity shops, clothes that last forever and customisation.

Friday 27 November 2009

My Favourite Gym Pants.

A declaration of love..

Yes, visiting the gym has plenty of things going for it in the long run, but I think it’s fair to say that this is hard to bear in mind each and every time you visit. 

There’s a lot to contest with when planning a trip to the gym: making the journey there without already looking like you’ve done a full work out and preparing a hair style that won’t end up stuck to your face when the sweat kicks in. 

Let’s face it, we all want to look as good as one can expect whilst exercising frantically and this isn’t easy. 

One way I like to improve the prospect of a trip to the gym is my choice of attire and recently my new gym pants have been highly motivational. Think the Pussycat Dolls back in the ‘Don’t Cha’ phase. Think achingly cool dancers rehearsing for a world tour. Think my ‘I love 3 stripe’ red Adidas gym pants. 

The trousers may not be fully practical; the stitching is lovely and shiny but tends to rub a little on the knees when performing hideous (yet necessary) leg exercises. 

It’s fair to say these gym pants may not have been designed for intense exercise but surely that’s a perfect reason not to do any. 

They keep me exercising because, if I don't keep moving in them, I break into a Pussycat Dolls dance routine and no one wants to see that. 

Written by Hannah Middleton.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting keep it up thanks.
    PS.
    youractivewear

    ReplyDelete